Wilde Mats and Matting Develop Revolutionary Commercial Floor Mats
Wet, snowy, and dusty environments can be annoying, especially if you want to maintain a pristine home or office. According to the Institute of Industrial Laundries, 80 percent of the dust, dirt, and grime in public buildings are tracked in from the outside. On the other hand, according to a study conducted by the International Sanitary Supply Association, one square yard of commercial grade carpeting can accumulate about one pound of dirt over a week’s period up to twice as much in bad weather and removing this amount of dirt can cost or even exceed five hundred U.S. dollars. Using a vacuum cleaner is not enough since only about 10 percent of the dirt accumulated is removed from the mats according to a test conducted by Georgia State University. Without entrance matting according to 3M Company, about 1500 people can remove up to 42 percent of the floor finishing.
The dirt accumulated in commercial buildings can also affect the performance of the office equipment and the home appliances that you have carefully invested on. According to the Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service, dirt and dust cause nine out of ten computer systems to malfunction. A buildup of dust on a cooling or heating system can decrease the system’s efficiency by about 21 percent based on a study made by the Environment Protection Agency. Health-wise, about one out of five Americans are allergic to one component of dust or another. An average private home may have between 800,000 and 1,600,000 dust particles per cubic inch of air according to a Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) Report.
According to Wausau Insurance Company, over 30 percent of injuries that workers usually suffer are slip-related, and the average cost of such injury would normally exceed $12,000.
Having researched and compiled all these facts and findings, Ericka Wilde, the founder and CEO of Wilde Mats and Matting, Inc. has one goal in mind: to eradicate all of the problems cited above. She and her team developed and manufactured commercial floor mats designed to combine both durability and beauty. These commercial floor mats are designed to effectively remove water and dirt off the footwear of all people coming into offices and homes from all types of environment.
The commercial floor mats developed by Wilde Mats and Matting, Inc. also feature an anti-static polypropylene fabric which is quick-drying and does not rot or fade even in the most extreme environment, along with a rugged construction of durable rubber backing and heavy weight fabric – qualities that are ideal for areas with a lot of people coming in and out. These commercial floor mats can also hold up to one and a half gallons of water per square yard.
- February 21, 2010 -- Fight Body Aches And Pains With Anti-Fatigue Mats
- May 11, 2010 -- San Francisco Dentist Provides Safe Solutions For Teeth Whitening
- May 6, 2010 -- Travel Health Insurance…The Facts Everyone Needs To Know
- May 5, 2010 -- Bodybuilding Tips That You Can Use Today To Build Your Body For Tomorrow
- May 4, 2010 -- How To Get Safe Slipped Disc Relief With Chiropractic In Daphne, AL
- May 3, 2010 -- Stop Using Tobacco The Natural Way With A Few Pointers
- May 2, 2010 -- Low Impact And A Healthy Body With Folding Treadmill
- May 1, 2010 -- Preserve Your Skin By Using Sunless Tanning Products Rather than Tanning Beds
- April 29, 2010 -- A Longmeadow Chiropractor Can Relieve Pain Sustained In An Auto Accident
- April 28, 2010 -- How to Choose the Right Plumbing Tools